Sitemap 8 Sitemap 3 Sitemap 32 Sitemap 13 Sitemap 25 Cinema download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Download Software Fast Sitemap 14 Sitemap 2 Sitemap 15 Sitemap 24 Sitemap 5 Movie download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Sitemap 28 Sitemap 36 Cinema download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Sitemap 1 Sitemap 19 Sitemap 6 Sitemap 30 Sitemap 29 Sitemap 10 Sitemap 7 Movie download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Sitemap 18
  • Uncategorized 20.12.2008

nicolespatig.jpg

I don’t do a lot of crime stories about people and their pets, nor am I big into animal rights and PETA and all of that crap but there are just certain things you don’t do and one of them is to not take care of a pet that you have adopted. Just like when you have or adopt a child when you take responsibility for an animal you are supposed to take care of them. I have a friend of mine who is very much into animal rights and I was thinking about her when I came across a pair of scumbags (I’ll write about the other one later this evening).
    The first and winner of the asshat award for today goes to 22-year-old Nicole E. “Niki” Spatig (myspace.com/nspatig) from Beaver, Pennsylvania. Niki was renting an apartment in Beaver. When her landlord paid a visit earlier this week she noticed that all of the windows were open. Open windows in Pennsylvania in December? It was obvious something was up so the landlord called police after entering the premises. What she found was disgusting.

In addition to the open windows a fan was also running, apparently in an attempt to dissipate a bad odor. What was the odor you ask? Niki’s pet German Shepherd, Mya. Mya was lying dead in a cage and had apparently been that way for two to four weeks according to the local humane society. Her snouth and teeth were intertwined in the bars as she had tried to chew her way out and died that way.

baby_mya_2.jpg
    Why would she want to chew her way out, aside from the fact that dogs don’t like cages? Oh yeah, that’s because she had no food or water. Hell, if I was slowly starving to death I’d probably be chewing my way out of the cage as well.
    According to Niki Spatig, who claims on her MySpace page to be a manager at a Wendy’s fast food restaurant, her boyfriend was supposed to be feeding her pets while she was sick and staying at various residences around time. Must be tough to sleep in an apartment with foot-high piles of shit in the litterboxes.
    Litterboxes?
    That’s right. She also had four cats wandering around the apartment with no food or water as well. The humane society has those guys right now and hopefully some caring person will adopt them and show them what loving animals is really all about.
    Niki Spatig was arrested this week and arraigned on Thursday with ten counts of animal cruelty. She was freed on $1,000 unsecured bond later in the morning.
    All I can say is that I hope she’s not a breeder, otherwise you may be reading about starving children in a few years.
    Related Links:

Posted by Richard Miles @ 6:29 pm for Uncategorized |

9 Comments to "Nicole Spatig Let Her Dog Mya Starve to Death"

• Hobbit says:

I’m glad more are picking up on this story and getting it out there. Nice job! BTW, thanks for related link!

• anonymous says:

I had dated Niki a few years ago, for a period of about 2 months. And definately seen something seriously wrong with this girl. What she has done is pretty disturbing and i’m sure she doesn’t seem to be sorry or regret what she has done. But I think everyone that has something to say should let her know… 724-650-1660. and in case you want to stop by for a visit, its the Wendy’s in Center, across from hte Beaver Valley Mall.

• Hobbit says:

It’s very disturbing to let an animal die a horrible, lonely death. This was a beautiful dog and its heartbreaking to see people do this. At least you saw what this Spatig chick was during that very short time. I sure hope she’s getting business out there in PA. I just wish more websites would pick this up and report on this tragedy. And I certainly hope people followup with it at any of her court hearings.
      Report back, would love to hear it.

• jennifer says:

I can’t read the story, so I’m just skipping it to post that I hope she rots in hell.

• Anon says:

Please internet search Christine Abrams, Ella. A woman in florida that moved away and left her GSD starve to death. Animal advocates in the area brought this to the forefront with petitions, demonstrations, and media involvement, and dedicated a website. It was public outrage that helped bring some justice to poor Ella.
      Expecting a slap on the wrist, the judge sentenced her to 8 months in jail, probation, and $5,000 fine. Out of money, Abrams turned herself in and has started her jail term.
      If anyone in the area is concerned about justice for Mya, please do not give up. Keep Mya the starved GSD on everyone’s mind and insist on harsher punishments for her abuser.

• Anonyoums says:

You deserve 2 die… Id like 2 have the privledge to lock you in a cage, you and your whore looking face.

• jjj says:

This ugly fat whore needs to be gang raped then lynched!

• CARLA WALKER says:

IF THIS WAS DONE TO A HUMAN,WHAT WOULD THE SENTENCE BE ????? THIS SAME SENTENCE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THIS WOMAN.
      ANIMALS HAVE R I G H T S AS WELL.

• marilyn monroe says:

This bitch should be anhillated. She looks like a spoiled little cunt that was partying too much to pour some food in a fucking bowl. You weren’t home because you were sick? BULLSHIT. 1. You put fans in the windows in DECEMBER because you couldn’t stand the smell of your dog’s rotting corpse. 2. Where are you when you are sick? At a bar? At a friend’s house? No. At home. Where her dog slowly died and decayed. I’d like to see HER rotting somewhere.