Sitemap 15 Sitemap 36 Cinema download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Sitemap 6 Sitemap 20 Download Software Fast free Sitemap 8 Sitemap 25 Sitemap 19 Sitemap 11 Movie download in HD, DVD, DivX, iPad, iPhone Sitemap 28 Sitemap 4 Sitemap 5 Sitemap 16 Sitemap 10 Sitemap 24 Sitemap page Sitemap 26 Sitemap 32 Sitemap 23 Sitemap 14
  • Uncategorized 25.03.2009

caseydudley.jpg

Talk about a bad mommy! The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office down in Port Charlotte Florida arrested 26-year-old Casey Lee Dudley on Monday for dealing cocaine It’s worse than that though because she was selling it while children were present.

The police have evidently been investigating her for a while because she has sold Coke to them on two different occasions during the investigation. During one of the deals her one-year-old daughter was present and when they busted her on Monday a three-year-old was there.

Oh, but this gets even better…

Port Charlotte detectives found 2 grams of cocaine as well as baggies, a scale and straws all of which contained cocaine residue. In addition to the blow they also found roxicodone (Oxycodone) in her purse.

In addition to the mug shot at the top of the post they also took several others including one of her tramp stamp (bwahaha)

caseydudleystrampstamp.jpg

For some reason I just found it funny as hell that they would take a picture of her tattoo. Of course quite a few departments shoot mug shots of any kind of identifying tattoo, so it really isn’t all that strange. Just SOP.

Casey Dudley was arrested and charged with two counts of Sale and Delivery of Cocaine, Possession of a Controlled Substance in Close Proximity of an Infant Toddler, two counts of Possession of Cocaine, Possession of Roxicodone and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. She was booked into the Charlotte County jail and is now out on $29,500 bond.

It gets even better though. Casey hasn’t logged into her MySpace account since Sunday, which I will assume is because the police might have taken her computer, and it is private. I thought I might post a screen cap of what you can see though.

caseydudley2.jpg“The 1 ur boyz warned you about! horny and ready to play”. Leads me to wonder is selling coke was her only income…I’ve requested to be added to her friends but somehow I seriously doubt that’s going to happen…

Posted by Richard Miles @ 1:30 pm for Uncategorized |

7 Comments to "Casey Dudley is Horny and Ready to Play…"

• Lucas says:

Well, I’ve always said that if you are going to break the law, you should NOT have any identifying marks like tattos on your body, or vanity plates on your car! But then, who said criminals are smart? I hope that they take her kids away from her forever.

• Phoebs says:

She actually has an update. It now says she’s loving life, last log on today. Seems weird timing to be loving life, if you ask me.
      Another wonderful example of how people can portray themselves as one thing online (a hottie) and are something totally different in real life (dare I say ugly junkie?)

• anonymously says:

She got off with probation and than got arrested for petit theft. So do you think that she learned her lesson, NO. I hope that they take her kids and that she gets the full three years in lock up.

• Richard says:

Why am I not surprised? Oh, by the way, her MySpace is no longer private and apparently she is at home right now as it shows her online, or at least someone logged into her account.

• anonymously posted says:

you can now find her at http://www.travslist.org / Florida listing…sarasota…erotic services…. gee – wonder if the kids are in the room?

• Richard says:

eww. Thanks for updating us.

• Old Coworker says:

I used to work with the girl years back in NJ. She was on my friends list on myspace till now when I took her off. Last I saw she is now Bi and engaged to a big woman. I feel so bad for her kids. I met little mikey when he was still in diapers. She was pregnent with Gracie when she worked with me. Poor kids :( I hope they get put into safe homes with loving parents.