Just Brain Dead…

I’m trying really hard to concentrate on pre-writing some posts for this and other sites and miserably failing…

I mentioned this morning when I updated the Caylee Anthony story that I was on my way to work early. REAL early. Ugly early. One of my waitresses was no-call no-show last night. Normally it only takes me a short time to cover a shift but last night I just wasn’t able to do it. I left my manager-in-training in charge with one waitress and went to bed prior to eleven. I then got back up shortly after two a.m. and dragged my sorry self in to work, whereupon the manager-in-training became the waitress while I cooked. He was pleased, no doubt.

Anyway, I got out of there around ten this morning and arrived home after the tree service had left and managed to get a couple more hours of sleep but it has completely messed me up. I am wandering around the house aimlessly, looking through my books for something to catch my attention, going outside to smoke and just mainly not getting ANYTHING done.

I am sure to get a couple of posts up this evening but that is pretty much the way the rest of the evening is bound to run. Couple the long two days with the fact that today is my sixth day at work. I was originally going to take tomorrow off but as the wife has to drive halfway across the state for a class on Tuesday I won’t get a day off until then. blech. A ten day stretch with no days off. I am going to be a crispy critter by the time my day off rolls around. My one day off. Luckily I will be off the following weekend unless some emergency happens. I am looking forward to that very much.

I do still plan on getting a Thursday Thongs post up. I’ll try to have it up before midnight if you came over looking for it.

Zemanta Pixie

Comments |7|

• i hope that ya,ll could find your daughter it is sad when you see a teen missing like her i know you want to find her i am praying for you and the family why would those boys would do something like that i don,t know why!!!!11!!!!!! morgan lloyd ms

• Self employment has it’s good points, but it also has it’s many bad points also. Usually because you have no one else to really rely on but yourself! Overall I think it’s worth it, I don’t think I would ever be able to go back to working for someone else!

I don’t remember how I ended up on your site, a link from someone else’s blog I believe. But I like your writing style!

• Hi Richard, I just found your site now. Great site. I’ve got some tips for finding information for blog posting.

Simply search Google for your topic here + information, like this. “topic information”.

Using the above method and also reading the Wikipedia page for your topic, you can easily type up few paragraphs on the topic since you’ll be well briefed. You can also try searching for ‘keyword article’ seems to return good results.

Ricky

• I am looking at blogs because I hope to do it myself wen I get up the nerve. I felt as though I knw you, and commiserated with you about being short onn help. You seem so natural and real, and I hope you get your weekend off and you and your wife have a super time. Relax. I am 75, and it does get better!

• I thought for awhile about working for myself but I can relate to one of the posts you put up. I am an awful procrastination and while I could make pretty decent money just off of the Internet I prefer working for someone else at least for the time being.

I’ve worked for the same folks for over twenty years now so there must be something I like about it 🙂

I think I’ve been to your site as well before. Either from the do-follow list or maybe a payperpost blogroll or soomething. No telling, but thanks for stopping by.

• Ricky, I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment.

Here’s a little advice. When you find a blog on the do-follow list and are wanting to leave spam there are a few things to know before you post.

1. post a comment relevant to the topic at hand instead of some bullshit.
    2. use your name (ricky) in the name field. Not “Hot Girls” or some other crap. The link would still be there had I not deleted it and if folks find your comment interesting they will come to your site.

Most bloggers, particularly those that turn off the nofollow enjoy reading their comments and will respond to them and click on the links to see where they go. I have no problem leaving even spam comments up when they don’t look like spam. Yours does and therefore I have deleted the URL. Next time I just flag all of your comments as spam.

Have a nice fucking day.

Legend *) Required fields are marked
**) You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>