Did Alicia Chomic Kill Her Kids?

chomic.jpg

Update – Anyone interested in helping the family defray the costs of the funeral for Alicia Chomic can make a donation at any Bank of America in the U.S. The fund is set up in the name of “Alicia Chomic and Children Memorial Fund”. Funerals are a pretty expensive deal and when you think about the astronomical burden this has placed on the families it is mind boggling.

Story Updated, originally posted on 11-3-2008
When I first started writing this post I hesitated for various reasons. One is the fact that it really hasn’t been determined for sure whether or not Alicia Chomic actually murdered or kids and killed herself and if it has the Citrus County police are playing it close to the chest and haven’t released the information yet.
Vickie and Greg Maslowski went out for dinner last Thursday night, October 30th. Vickie’s daughter Alicia and her three sons had moved in recently (just the week prior to her death) after having lived in the New Port Richey (north of Tampa) area for several years. When Vickie and Greg returned hom later in the evening the door to Alicia’s bedroom was closed so they assumed that she and the boys had gone to bed so they didn’t try and bother them until the next morning. Greg, Alicia’s step-father called 911 at around 10am as his wife screamed from inside the house.

Alicia Chomic was found dead in her bed along with her two oldest sons and the third, youngest child was dead in his playpen. All had been shot. One of the reasons I didn’t post this on Friday was that it was not initially 100% sure that Chomic had commited the murders/suicide. Not at first anyway. The evidence they have now points to the fact that she killed each of her children in turn and then turned the gun on herself. I don’t know 100% for sure but it sounds like she would have had powder burns on her hand for one thing. Police did find the gun near her body as well.
This is the 911 call from the Maslowskis. If you are easily shocked please don’t listen to it. It is shocking and although it doesn’t add any sort of information to the article I am including it here nevertheless.

No suicide note was left and law enforcement has yet to find a reason why she did it, if she did. Obviously she did have issues going on in her life but enough to kill her children? I think not.
While both of the fathers of her children have criminal records Alicia Chomic has no kind of history of violence and according to friends as well as relatives who are commenting here as well as several other web sites was a happy person to be around.
Alicia does have a MySpace page here that she shares with Anthony Lietz, the father of her two youngest children. That’s where some of the issues I mentioned above come in. The father of Chomic’s oldest child, Thomas Anthony Goldsmith is currently incarcerated in Crawfordville for violation of probation. He has prior convictions on Possession of a Controlled Substance, Stalking, Battery and Domestic Violence. In 2005 Goldsmith was accused of pushing Alicia and punching her in the face. He’s scheduled to be released in March of 2009. They were married in 2005 but I don’t know when they divorced or if they are.
The father of the two youngest is Anthony Lietz. He has convictions for Grand Theft and Possession of a Controlled Substance. He also pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed firearm in 2001 but I couldn’t find any sentence on that one. Just this past February 2007 he was arrested on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge against Chomic. He pleaded not guilty and then the case was dropped. The way he has described the fact that Alicia Chomic was living with her mother and not him was as a ‘transitional move” and that he had expected the family to be back together soon.
Obviously both of these guys are real winners and she could have chosen a bit more wisely before getting involved with wife-beating buffoons. It’s pretty clear that she was haunted but obviously killing your children darn sure isn’t the solution to that problem if that is actually what happened.
Sources and Related Entries:

Comments |41|

• Wow, that is like the most heartbreaking 911 call I think I have ever heard.
    That poor woman crying out in the background, she is so obviously disturbed by what she saw in that room.
    This is just sad, so so sad. 🙁
    Sorta off topic, why don’t you ever link to the actual news articles on these crime stories you post about?
    I’ve noticed that with every one you post, there are no links to the news articles.

• The call was pretty graphic, was almost not sure if I was going to use it or not but went ahead and decided too.
    As far as articles and links, actually I do. It depends on where I get the information. If the great majority of it is from web sites and newspapers I give the sources. The next entry, about Kyle Deemer for example. I think most of my sources are listed at the end of the entry.
    With Alicia Chomic I was email most of the info, except the criminal background stuff and all of that came from the county databases in Florida and Anthony Deitz’ MySpace rather than any of the newspapers. I should have put a link to the one story in Tampa that has the 911 call, but obviously I see I didn’t. I’ll have to add that in.

• I have to wonder who was the gun registered too? And if the “firearm was recovered nearby” would nearby mean next to her, or across the room? There has to be some reason other then “transitional” for the move… who picks up and moves their 3 kids w/o notice unless you or your children are being abused? After shooting a gun 4x there should be a substantial amount of residue on her hands & clothes, has this been confirmed? How could she kill her babies and herself w/o leaving a note or anything? I feel like there is more to it then a triple murder/suicide.

• Richard, I used to be Alicia’s uncle by marriage as my sister was married to her father. I knew Alicia, and she was such a beautiful person. I can’t ever recall her not smiling. She was the type of person that, if you were in a foul mood, she would walk in the room you’re in and almost instantly brighten your mood. She just had that charm about her. When I got a phone call Friday, telling me to go to a local TV news website to see what was going on. When I loaded the page and read the headline and then saw her image below it, I fell off my chair from being so stunned. Alicia was one of the last people I would suspect to take her own life, much less that of her own children’s lives first. This simply was not what she was about. The Alicia I knew absolutely loved life. And I am completely heartsick over this entire situation. I also made the HUGE mistake of listening to the 911 call. I have met Vickie, Alicia’s mom, a couple of times so I did not really know her at all. But listening to her absolutely wail ripped what was left of my broken heart right out of my chest. I started crying and haven’t cried that hard since my brother took his own life 26 years ago. So I sort of know the pain she felt and still is feeling.
    But Richard, I have to take issue with one of your last sentences of your first comment about this. You stated “she took the coward’s way out.” Now, first of all, the Citrus county coroner stated that the injuries sustained were consistent with murder/suicide. He did not make the claim it WAS suicide. I haven’t heard the Citrus county sheriff claim this case is closed because it was a murder/suicide. Alicia did not leave a suicide note. As for her living arrangements, Alicia left her home here in Pasco county, and left the father of her 2 youngest children, Tony. Now, since I have never met Tony, I will not go into detail as why she left. The only thing I will say she left because she wanted out of the current lifestyle that Tony was living. She simply was not going to raise her children in that environment. I’m not saying she was planning on leaving him forever, because you obviously cannot see into the future. What I am saying is that she was intending on raising her children in a much more healthy environment that the one in their Pasco county home. She had only been living with her mom for a couple of days. And, as for Tony learning about the deaths via the Internet? That is simply false. I know, for a fact, Alicia’s aunt called Tony Friday morning and told him what had happened.
    OK, now back to your claim of “taking the coward’s way out.” First of all, depression is VERY VERY difficult to detect in some cases, especially when one has no medical training in how to detect it. Hindsight is always 20/20, so it’s always easier to see signs left by somebody who truly is depressed. And, since her youngest baby was only 15 months old, Alicia may very well had been suffering from undetected and undiagnosed postpartum depression. All you need to do is look back at Andrea Yates to see what postpartum depression can do to a woman. if Alicia truly did do this, I’m not saying what she did was right in any way. I’m not trying to diminish it in any way. I am just trying to tell you that she did NOT take any coward’s way out of anything. And people are not saying “poor poor Alicia.” People are just so stunned at what has happened, because it truly is a HUGE tragedy all the way around. I do see people, LIKE MYSELF, asking others to pray for her forgiveness and to pray that she is in heaven with her 3 babies.
    I also think that you are jumping the gun, claiming she’s a coward when the Citrus county sheriff isn’t officially calling this a suicide. Yes, they are publicly treating it this way, but they also processed the crime scene like a murder scene, and I can guarantee you that they are talking to everybody they can to close this case, one way or another….either murder/suicide or multiple homicide. But you have no right judging somebody by calling them a coward, especially when she is no longer here to defend herself. Now, I’d like you to show up at her funeral this Saturday and call her a coward publicly. Do that and I will show you respect. Until then, keep your trap shut on this issue.

• Ryan:

I have been wondering the same things as well and as I do more research I am beginning to think more may have been involved.
    From what I understand the gun was found a few feet from Alicia.

• RaysFan56:

Everything I’ve read about Alicia from her friends and family pretty much state the same thing. That’s one of the things that make this so disconcerting.

You have every right to take issue with it and the more research I do the more I wonder exactly what happened and I think I am going to leave out that part of it for the time being because as you say, something else may have happened and I very well may have jumped the gun.
    Obviously since you’ve known Alicia you are going to defend her, right or wrong and that’s fine as well as understandable.
    I’m going to reserve judgment about the whole coward thing for a while and just leave it out of this. Judging from what police have released so far it does look like suicide. I suppose that it could have been forced and if that’s the case hopefully forensic tests will show that.
    As far as judging and making statements I have the right to make whatever judgments and statements that I want and you have the right to not come here and read them if you don’t like what I have to say.

• Related to or not, knowing her or not, I would defend somebody like Alicia because you shouldn’t pass judgement on a person that is not here to defend themself. Yes, you have a legal right to say anything you wish, aka Amendment 1 of the US Constitution. HOWEVER, you are so very morally wrong for attacking somebody that can no longer defend themself.
    I admit, if Alicia did this to her kids and then herself, yes that was a very selfish and despicable action. I am not really trying to defend the actions of a person who takes the lives of their children and then take their own life. What I am trying to do is give you some insight on depression. And yes, I do consider myself somewhat an expert on depression….not PPD, just depression. I have lived with depression all of my 38 years. My brother took his life 26 years ago, and suffered from depression and was also bi-polar, as I am. I was ANGRY at my brother until about 10 years ago, when I started receiving help for my own personal demons. Honestly, if I hadn’t gotten the professional help I needed, I wouldn’t be here today. I have studied depression for approximately 20 years, so yeah I do somewhat consider myself an expert in this field.
    For argument’s sake, let’s make the claim it was murder/suicide. That being said, NONE of us know exactly what was going through her mind. She was likely suffering from some sort of postpartum depression.
    Clinical Definition of PostPartum Depression (PPD): “Postpartum depression is a depression that can range from mild to suicidal and can occur anytime after delivery up to one year later.”
    Description of PPD: PPD is an affective disorder that can occur after pregnancies of all duration, from spontaneous abortions, also called miscarriages, to full-term deliveries. The depression can take a mild clinical course or it can range to suicidal ideations (thoughts). The depression can occur anytime post-delivery to one year after delivery. Symptoms commonly start within four to six weeks after delivery. Differentiating postpartum depression from “maternity blues” or the stress from the pregnancy and delivery can be difficult. Postpartum depression can be differentiated from other types of depression if the mother exhibits signs of ambivalence to the infant and neglect of other family members.
    PPD can also last longer than 1 year, and often does when it goes diagnosed and untreated. Women who suffer from PPD, especially undiagnosed and untreated, which I believe to be the case here. Just take a lok back at the Andrea Yates case, and she even had quite a bit of help yet look at the horrendous actions she took.
    Sometimes being so depressed that you just cannot see the daylight at the end of the longest tunnel you have ever been in. So many women feel utterly helpless and they also feel that their children are better off in heaven than left alone on this nasty earth. Now, any sane person on this earth would know that’s just not true. But somebody going through that, without the benefit of any professional help, simply cannot comprehend that the problems they have are not the end of the world. Like you, some say that’s taking the “coward’s” way out of life. To them, they see no hope of a life worth living.
    Alicia’s main goal in life was that she simply wanted to be a good mother. And she was a damn good mother. Even though she lived a rather turbulent life, she always put her children first. That’s why she left Tony and moved in with her own mother. I’m not sure if she felt that she was a failure because the father of her oldest child currently sits in prison and the father of the 2 youngest children was the man she just left 3 days before she took her life. If she really did this, nobody will ever know the true reason as to why she did it. And do you think a true “coward” could put a gun to their own child’s head and pull the trigger? I highly doubt a “coward” could pull that trigger. A “coward” wouldn’t have the fortitude to pull that trigger. Don’t get me wrong, I fully understand what you meant by “coward’s way out”. When suicide is involved, I think the person is a “coward” when they do something as drastic as suicide by cop because they are too chicken to pull the trigger on their own. To me, that’s a “coward’s way out.”
    All I ask is that you attend the funeral on Saturday and claim, in public, that Alicia took the “coward’s way out” and I will respect your opinion on this matter. If you don’t have the testicular fortitude, then who is the true “coward” here?

• I don’t really know if it was a murder or suicide. I just can’t get past three babies being shot when there are people that would have loved and raised them .God Bless those children.

• She was not running away cause she didn’t want to live like that, she was taken away. And dont assume to look on the internet and you know someones life. I personally know them except for the first husband. This is something that really has no answers to understand why it happened. It is a very sad things that happened to them poor little boys.

• This is so sad. When I first read this story I just had a feeling something was missing. Now hearing about the abusive relationships I feel even stronger there is more to this than whats being reported. They would have checked for residue (I would think) as they were processing the scene. I think if it was there they would have mentioned it by now.
    Raysfan, I’ll be praying for her family and loved ones on Saturday as they are laid to rest.

• I went to the memorial services for Alicia, and the boys. I know people grieve differently, but when it came time for Anthony Lietz to speak… he had nothing to say, he was “at a loss for words”, why would someone choose to speak if they had nothing to say??
    I had a crystal clear view of his face the entire time, and never saw a glossy eye; yet he still brought a tissue to his eyes every few minutes. I went with a friend who did not know anyone there, or the involved party. When Anthony was standing at the podium, he stated to me “something isn’t right with this guy”.
    I had the chance to speak with a creditable family member to answer some questions,
    -1 the gun is registered to Vickie (Alicia’s mother), I didn’t want to over step and ask if it was locked up, hidden, ect.
    -2 the Maslowskis were both tested for gun residue (and I believe finger printed), however the Cirtus County PD did not deem it necessary to test Anthony Lietz. (the Maslowskis test came back negative, and are not suspects).
    -3 and the most mind boggling one…. the oldest child Thomas, was not in the bed (as the media has mentioned), he was under the bed (as he was trying to hide).
    – 4 Thursday morning 10/30, a conversation took place between Alicia & Vickie; re: Halloween costumes for the boys and going trick or treating.
    -5 in 2 different news paper articles (i’ll post the links later), Anthony has 2 different stories about how he was notified of the deaths.
    How did she learn how to load & shoot a gun? Anthony Lietz was arrested for possession of a concealed firearm in 2001. Interesting!
    I can sit here all day and come up with ideas & questions; I can only hope the truth will surface. The toxicology report isn’t due back until January, but have a feeling it wont prove anything.

• We all have many unanswered questions.Why or how can this happen?Alicia just gave up.I have some questions and comments.To her aunt, it was never said if Alicia ever bought Halloween costumes?Did she ever make her favorite meal?Alicia’s aunt had said that this was on Alicias agenda for Thursday.Wouldn’t her mother notice if Alicia had not done these things and then check on her and the boys before she went to bed?Another thing is that Tony said that he told Alicia’s family that she was suicidal.Is this true{to her family} and if so why would a gun be left in the house?Why was she left alone?
    And as for Tony why would he say everything was”happy”.They fought alot.Why in God’s name didn’t Tony Baker Act Alicia if she was suicidal?Why did he say there was no drugs involved?She was hooked on Roxinol.Let’s all be a little honest here.Maybe through this we could learn to reach out and help people.It sounds like people just turned there head.The losers here are Alicia and her kids.She needed help.I think that when people committ suicide their family wants to blame someone else.I don’t think Tony killed Alicia.Maybe they fought.Maybe he was a jerk.But let’s be carefull on what we say.He loved all three of those boys.When people use abuse drugs and lead a lifestyle of such it catches up with you.Alicia couldn’t see a way out.God bless you Alicia.God will protect you and your kids.And we will see you in our dreams.

• I am related to the victims. I feel so very sad inside that this had to happen. I only wish there was a way to bring them back and make it all better again for Alicia and the children.
    There is a memorial fund set up to cover the expenses of the funeral for all four. If anyone would like to help it would be very much appreicated by all families involved. The fund is set up in the name of ” Alicia Chomic and Children Memorial Fund” through the Bank of America Banking Centers Nation wide. Please hep the families pay for the expenses by donating what ever you possibly can. Thank you so much and God Bless Alicia and the Children. We love you so much.

• Thank you for letting us know about the memorial fund. Once I get home from work tomorrow afternoon I will be sure to add the pertinent information to the post itself.

• Thank you Richard, for spreading the word about the memorial fund. I just have to keep trying to help make it better for all the families involved. Every night I go to the computer to try to find a new post to relay the message for some help for the costs. The two little boys were my great grand children and I just want to help in some way although there was not enough I could do when they were living it seems. I cared about all of them, not just the two little ones. May they just please rest in peace finally. Thank you for any help with the memorial fund.

• Alicia was my step sister and that was my dad who called 911. I knew I shouldn’t have listened to it. I turned it off after a few seconds because I just about pasted out.

• Thank anyone who has donated to the memorial fund for Alicia and her Children. The families greatly appreciate any help at all.
    This tragedy continues to haunt the families and it will be a long while before the healing starts. We miss them terribly.
    Thank you Richard for updating your page with the info for the children and Alicia. You are very kind.

• Well i just have to say this whole thing is very sad my heart goes out to the family members.My best freind is the grandmother of the 2 youngest boys and I watch her day in and day out go threw all of this. Her heart is broken and empty. I watched her do everything to make sure ALL of them were layed to rest the properway with no help!!!! So to this man that is sooo childish to say come to the funeral home instead of being an ass at a time of mouning why dont you help my friend lay your “x niece”to rest…The mamorial Fund is set up at Bank of america (Alicia Chomic & children Fund) Thanks for listening Glod Bless You

• WE continue to miss Alicia and the children very much and want to let the world know that they will always be in our hearts and in our prayers.

• To the anonymous writer I AM THE MOTHER OF TONY LIETZ AND THE granmother of the kids….i have only one thing to say and it is u must not have been paying attention during the funeral service.. my son is very lost and distraught ..At least he had the courage to stand up and yes he was crying! he dose not owe u or anyone else an explanation! we are very hurt and will miss the kids dearly….oh and just so we get things clear thomas was not under the bed!!!!! i know this for a fact because i spoke directly to the detctive so do not pass judgement that u are not completely aware of…Thank all who have contributed to the memorial fund …….THE FUND IS STILL OPEN TO ANY WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE…GOD BLESS U

• greg and vickie work with me and my heart goes out to the family. i shouldn’t have listened to the 911 call…it broke my heart. God bless you all.

• We continue to miss Alicia and the boys so terribly much especially now at Christmas time. The boys were so full of life and so happy and so sweet to look at and be with. No matter what, I know that Alicia did love her kids and she couldn’t help what happened. She was beyond trying to figure out what to do. May she rest in peace with her little boys. We love you so.

• Richard I would like to say thank you for having this web site.Brenda I feel so sorry for you and your family. It must be hard with Christmas approaching and all. I hope and pray that Tony is doing okay. Do you know any answers as to why she did this? If you would rather not say that is alright. I think about Alicia and the boys alot. Alicia, you and your babies are gone but will never be forgotten.

• I think that you are absolutly right. Why didn’t any of Alicias family help Kim? Kim you are a good person. I am sure that this is hard.Just know that Alicia would appreciate that she and her kids got a proper service.

• I just want to Thank everyone who has donated to the fund.I have got there ashes now and made a nice memorial shelf its beautiful.It helps me get up and start a new day.They will be missed so very much but i will always have them in my hearts!! The fund is still open and and would appreciate any donations there is still a balance of $2000.00 owed and I’m the only one trying to pay for the service and Mr Dobbies.He did such a wonderful job we so much appreciated everything he did for our family.You always think that the other family would do whats right but They never even tried to work out payments with Mr. Dobbies or even picked up there part of the ashes.It breaks my heart I cant just do anything else legally. Thanks for everyones support. We are going to be having a fund raiser in Febuary and will keep all info posted as we get it all together

• Kim, as a grandmother myself and great grandmother of those little boys I know how you feel first hand. I know you are worried about the funeral home being paid up for all four of them and I hope every one will help in donating just a little more to help in the final payment to the Dobie Funeral Home. He was very gracious and caring and was went over and above what he had to do. He does need to be paid and I hope that we can get something going to help with the final payments to help Alicias family too. Thank you for writing and telling all how you feel. WE do miss all of them as much today as back in Oct. 2008. We will never ever forget them.How sweet and how beautiful they all were…

• TODAY IS ALICIAS BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA I LOVE AND MISS U AND THE KIDS REALLY BAD………..PLEASE REST IN PEACE….
    LOVE YA LOTS KIM/GRANDMA XOXOXOOXOOXOOX.

• Alicia and the boys are greatly missed. I can’t stop thinking about them.I thought that the funeral costs of the boys were covered by the victims unit of the state of Florida. Alicia’s funeral would have to been paid for. And since she was cremated it would not be that expensive. So I don’t get why it is so hard to cover this? And Kim what are you having a fund raiser for? Does anybody know how to get a job? That is how everyone else pays for things.And one more thing. Tony did you have this new girl friend before or after Alicia and the kids died?? What a shame and shame on you!

• to the writer who is named Mary. Kim is trying to raise enough money to pay for Alicia’s funeral costs. The children were covered by the victims fund I believe but Alicias cost were probably not covered as she was probably not considered a victim maybe ? do you think ? And I believe that Kim is trying to have a fund raiser to help the family of Alicia pay for their daughters death. That is the only reason. And for your information, Kim does have a good job and does work 40 hours a week. Do you ? And I believe that Tony is an adult and Is able to have friends and find people who are willing to listen to him and share in his greif. He loved the kids and Alicia very much and so much that he would not leave them for anything. I saw first hand the way he and Alicia cared for those children and they were all they lived for. So, please do not pass judgement on Tony as you do not know the pain he is feeling and the terrible daily reminder that his boys and Alicia are gone. He is a good person and he would not disrespect Alicia like that.

• THIS FOR MARY I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE TALKING TO.. I DO WORK EVEY DAY 40 PLUS DO U WORK CAUSE I SURE HAVENT HAD ANY HELP FROM ANYONE! AND FOR YOUR INFO U MUST NOT KNOW THE LAW! TO WELL WHEN U COMMIT SUICIDE U ARE NOT COVERED BY THE STATE! THE BOYS WERE COVERED ALICIA WASENT WHEERE ARE HER PARENTS?????? I AM ONLY TRYING TO PUT ALICIA TO REST SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND CARRY ON LIKE THE REST U PEOPLE…… DONT EVER JUDGE MY SON U DONT KNOW HIM AND IF U DO U GOTTA WRONG SISTER SO GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT…… DONT WRITE JUNK THAT ISENT TURE AND MABEY U SHOULD CK THE LAWS OF FLORIDA DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT STANDS FOR DUMB ASS

• THIS MESSAGES IS TO MARY IF U ARE SO CONCERNED WHY DONT U PAY THE FUNERAL CHARGES THAT ARE LEFT THAT WOULD AMOUNT TO ABOUT 2000.00 FOR THE REMANDER OF ALICIA CHOMICS TESTING THAT THEY RAN AND EXT………. IF U ARE ANY KIND OF PERSON U WOULDNT PASS ANY JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE IN THIS MATTER……IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY U MIGHT WANNA KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IN THE MATTER . YOURS TRUELY THE GRANDMA KIM

• DAMIAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA MISSES U ALOT….. U ARE ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART AND THOUGHTS…….. I THINK ABOUT U EVERY SINGLE DAY I LOVE YOU HONEY……. LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER GRANDMA OXOXOXXOXOXOXOXO

• ALICIA HAPPY MOTHERS DAY REST IN PEACE! I LOVE AND MISS U AND KIDS VERY MUCH………….. LOVE GRANDAMA KIM OXOXOXOXOXOOX

• There is not a day that I do not think of Alicia and the boys. It seems like yesterday that I saw them all and does not seem at all like they should be gone. WE all miss you all so much.

• i love alll four of you SOOOOO much. RIP… one year is coming up. you are greatly missed. Alicia Marie Chomic you were the best cousin EVER! you always made me and my brother smile when you used to babysittttt us. And you know my connection with the boys

• yes, its almost a year now and as the Great Gramma I will be visiting the Gramma next week and we plan to have our own memorial for the four of them……..we miss them so much too and Gramma Kim is having such a hard time dealing with the deaths……as we all are.
    Rest in Peace Alicia and little ones.
    Our hearts bleed for Alicia’s Mother Vicki.
    We may have a little memorial service at the intersection of Lighthouse way and the Moog road Cvs parking lot at 7pm on Oct. 30, 2009. If anyone would like to come light candles and let ballons off please feell free to come gather with us in memory of Alicia and her little boys.

Legend *) Required fields are marked
**) You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Category: Site News