Things NOT To Say At Work
If I recall I may have posted this list a couple of years ago but a reader sent it to me the other day and recycled shit is better than none at all. 🙂
1. I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of sh–.
2. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
5. I’m really easy to get along with once you people learned to see
it my way.
6. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter
7. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don’t work here, I’m a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re
10. Ahhh… I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again…
11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don’t give a damn.
14. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about
16. Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
20. I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
21. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
23. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be…?
24. Do I look like a people person?
25. This isn’t an office; it’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
31. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
33. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
36. Chaos, panic, and disorder — my work here is done.
37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.
39. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
40. Oh I get it… like humor… but different.