I finally finished working on that web page I have been fooling with over the weekend. I won’t link to it yet as I don’t know when she is making it public. I didn’t actually do the template anyway, I just added the sidebar and fixed some html errors to make it more compliant with standards, as well as the stock Movabletype templates.

Now I have a couple of waitresses to do taxes for. One good thing about being home with RePete all day is that I can finish some of this stuff that I have been working on.

I am going to try and finish my sidebar here as well. I just do not like the template for some reason and my switch to the one I am using over at Technobabble. It is pretty plain, but I like it.

Advertisements