Anna Nicole Smith Died from Accidental Overdose

The Autopsy is done. Apparently the Broward County medical examiner has had the report ready since at least March 7th, but wanted to make sure that none of the investigation changed it. Apparently they all agree that she died from an accidental drug overdose. According to the ME she was taking nine different medications at the time of her death including some sleeping pills.

Maybe now this will lay a lot of it to rest and all we have to worry about 🙂 is who gets the money, I mean, who gets the kid. That is what all the hullabaloo is about isn’t it?

CNN Link

Technorati : ,

2 throughts on "Anna Nicole Smith Died from Accidental Overdose"

  1. and JFK died of a bullet. Phew, glad that’s over. Tune in next week when we review the movie and ask “Who’s the baby daddy?”
    Large swathes of the media are getting behind Stern and declaring the case closed. Post internet that’s not going to happen, mass media.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.